The city of New Braunfels Animal Welfare & Rescue Division would like to provide you with an online way to register your pet with the city.
What is the benefit of registering my pet?
- A found pet can be reunited more quickly with its owners.
- Your registration shows your pet has been vaccinated for rabies.
- Your lost pet gets longer care time if they are taken to the Animal Shelter.
Who needs to register?
- If you reside in the city limits of New Braunfels.
- If your dog or cat is older than 4 months and has received their rabies vaccine.
How do I register my pet?
- CLICK HERE to complete the online registration form and submit the form from your phone, tablet, or other electronic devices.
- Attach a current rabies certificate and picture for each pet you are registering.
- There is no fee for registration at this time, but registration is required per City Ordinance.
Please reach out to us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org