Find agendas, packets, and minutes for City of New Braunfels meetings including: City Council, Zoning, Building, Economic Development, Downtown, and more.
Learn more about the City's various boards and commissions and how you can get involved by volunteering to serve.
Learn where to vote, how to register to vote, or find information about upcoming elections in the City of New Braunfels.
Learn more about how the City of New Braunfels accepts applications from tax-exempt, non-profit arts and heritage organizations for funds collected through the local Hotel Occupancy Tax.
City Secretary's Office Mission Statement
"The City Secretary's Office is dedicated to delivering exceptional services and communication to the community and visitors, along with providing staff support to the Mayor and City Council."
- Custodian of all official records of the City
- Provides requested records through the Public Information Act
- Oversees City Election process
- Coordinates and schedules official City Council meetings, and prepares minutes to accurately reflect all proceedings and/or actions taken by City Council
- Posting and compiling meeting agenda notices
- Responsible for publication, updates, and distribution of the Code of Ordinances
- Coordinate and maintain applications and appointments to the 31 City Boards & Commissions
- Provides support and assistance to the Mayor and members of the Council, and prepares proclamations
- Maintains Cemetery records and deeds
- Issues City Alcoholic Beverage Permit, Cemetery Opening/Closing Permit, Vehicle for Hire Permit, Horse-Drawn Carriage Permit, Specialty Parking Permit, Water Recreation Shuttle Permit, Road Closure Application, Temporary Street Banner Application
Looking for a Permit or Application?
Please note: All credit/debit card transactions will incur a 2.75% processing fee. We encourage you to utilize one of our free options which include cash, check or e-Check.*