Make plans to hold your family reunion, business meeting, wedding reception, seasonal party, or other special event at the Landa Haus, located in the heart of Landa Park, at 360 Aquatic Circle. Reservations for Landa Haus are taken for dates up to 18 months in advance of the current date.
Hours & Fees
The full rental fee and $250 refundable damage deposit are due when the reservation is made.
Tables & Chairs
- Table and chair set up with the Standard Floorplan is included with all rentals at no additional fee.
- Tables and chairs can be setup to your specifications with a Custom Floorplan for an additional $75 fee.
Resident Rental Fees
|Rental Day (and time)||Fee + $250 Damage Deposit|
|Monday - Thursday (9am-midnight)||$400|
Non-Resident Rental Fees
|Rental Day (and Time)||Fee + $250 Damage Deposit|
|Monday-Thursday (hourly: between 9am-midnight)||First 2 hours - $200.00, each additional hour - $50.00|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays (9am-midnight)||$1,000.00|
This facility can accommodate groups of up to 150 and offers:
- Climate controlled conditions for year-round functions
- Covered outside pavilion with ceiling fans and picnic tables overlooking Landa Lake
- 18 6’x2’ rectangular tables and 6 5’ round tables, 150 chairs
- Handicap accessibility
- Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, sink, microwave, and small oven
- Large barbeque pit
- Guest Wifi access
All parking in Landa Park is available on a first come, first served basis. Park activities and the summer season will create limited parking near Landa Haus. Guests need to be prepared to walk a distance to Landa Haus. Parking in any grass area is prohibited.
Tours are available by appointment only. Tours may be scheduled Tuesday-Friday before 4pm, when the building is unoccupied. Please call 830-221-4350 to schedule a tour. Tours last approximately 15 minutes.