- All request for proclamations must be made in writing through the City Secretary's Office.
- Applications for proclamations will not be accepted more than six months before the proposed City Council meeting and no later than 30 days before the proposed City Council meeting.
- The requestor must draft language and provide it to the City Secretary's Office for formatting.
- The requestor must also be present a the City Council meeting to receive the proclamation.
- The Mayor of New Braunfels will make the final decision on whether a proclamation will be issued or not.
Proclamation requests must be made
Below are the two different ways to submit the Proclamation Application:
- Proclamation Request Form - Fill out and turn into City Secretary's Office at City Hall.
- Proclamation Request Online Submittal Form - Fill out and submit online.
Need help with wording for your Proclamation? Here are two examples for you to use as guidance.
Any additional questions please call the City Secretary's Office at (830) 221-4010