Streets & Drainage
Processing Fees for Credit/Debit Transactions Effective May 1, 2021
The Streets and Drainage Division is committed to performing the functions of planning, implementation, development and management of the City’s infrastructure system of streets to the highest safety and cost-effective standards possible.
This division provides maintenance repair and reconstruction activities for City streets. The Streets and Drainage Division is composed of approximately 27 employees with a budget of $4 million.
The Streets Division is responsible for all maintenance and repair of city streets. The division also conducts the annual street minor reconstruction program. This division is responsible for:
- Repairing potholes
- Removing objects in street
- View the Annual Streets Maintenance Plan here.
The Traffic Division is responsible for all maintenance and repair of city street signs, pavement markings, traffic signals, and school zone flashing lights. This division is responsible for:
- Maintaining and conducting routine maintenance on traffic signals
- Striping pavement
- Repairing damaged or missing traffic signs
Drainage Maintenance is responsible for the maintenance and repair of open drainage channels, storm drains, drainage outlets, and storm water Interceptors. This division is responsible for:
- Repairing drainage problems
- Performing street cleaning / street sweeping
- Trimming and removing trees / branches from the City right of way
Report a Problem
To report a repair or unsafe area, please use our Report a Problem or call (830) 221-4030.