No more using a flash drive to transfer prints onto a public computer, or e-mailing files to yourself. You can now print from your laptop, smart-phone, or tablet from anywhere inside the library.
Our service covers these common file types:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe PDF
- Images: JPEG, GIF, and PNG
Print by Email
Choose black and white or color and paper size, and send your print(s) to the corresponding email address below (Letter is standard 8.5” x 11” paper.)
- Black & White (Letter): email@example.com
- Color Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black & White Legal: email@example.com
- Color Legal: firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll receive confirmation emails for each document sent. Just use your email address to pay and print at the Print Station in the main branch of the New Braunfels Public Library.
Print through a Website
Print from any browser on any device—Macs, PCs, even smartphones and tablets. If you’ve got an Internet connection, you can send us a print job.
Select the printer with your color and paper size, enter an email address, and either upload your document or enter the URL of a webpage. Once you click Submit, you’re ready to go! Just go to the Print Station located by the public computers in the main branch of the New Braunfels Public Library, use the email to retrieve your prints, then pay and print.
Click here to get started.
Keep in Mind
- Print jobs can be delayed by large files or slow Internet connections.
- Always click the "Preview" icon at the Print Station before printing.
- Print jobs will be automatically deleted from the system 2 hours after being received.