Information updated Tuesday Sept. 7, 2021.
New regular hours now in effect:
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Westside Community Center:
The Westside Community Center is open for a limited number of in-person fitness programming (registration required), and the library is open regular hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday & Monday: Closed
For our health and yours:
Library visitors will notice several changes inside the building intended to protect the health of library patrons and library staff:
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
- A limited amount of public seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Self-checkout stations have been relocated to the center of the library.
- Computers are available by appointment only for 1-hour sessions.
- Cash payments are not accepted, and first 50 pages of prints are free.
- A study room is available for a 2-hour block by appointment only.
- The Meeting Room is available to book on a limited number of days. The Conference Room remains for staff use only.
The library’s curbside pickup program for holds (books, audiobooks and movies) and prints (which can be sent to the library from anywhere) is still available during the library’s opening hours.
- When you enter the library parking, come to the book-drop side of the building
- Park in one of the four parking spots designated for curbside pickup
- Call 830-221-4300 or text 830-253-4804 to let library staff know your parking spot number and the name of the library cardholder
- Library staff will check out the materials and bring them to your car
Please note that for printing, the first 50 pages are free.
After that we will charge our regular fee of:
- $0.10 per page for Black & White
- $0.50 per page for Color
We will add this fee to your library card account and you can pay online here.