As a result of the City's efforts in increasing transparency, the City of New Braunfels has been awarded with the Traditional Finances Transparency Star from the Texas Comptroller. For more information about the qualtifications of the Transparency Star program, please visit the Comptroller's webpage.
Budget Documents - The City Manager submits an Annual Budget and Plan of Municipal Services which strategically illustrates the collection and allocation of financial resources. To view archived budgets, click here.
- FY 2019-20 Adopted Budget
- FY 2018-19 Adopted Budget
- FY 2017-18 Adopted Budget
- FY 2016-17 Adopted Budget
- FY 2015-16 Adopted Budget
Budget Line Item Detail- Follow the links below to view a downloadable version of the raw budget data for all City funds by fiscal year.
Check Registers - A Check register is a listing of all payments incurred by the City. Monthly Check Registers are available here.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) - A collaborative report prepared by the Finance Department and independent auditors. Provides detailed information regarding the City’s financial condition. To view archived CAFR’s, click here.
- FY 2018-19 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2017-18 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2016-17 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2015-16 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2014-15 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2013-14 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR) - A summarized version of the information presented in the CAFR.
Monthly Financial Reports - Each month finance staff prepares a monthly financial report to the City Council. Those are available here.
Five Year Financial Forecasts - Each year the finance team and City Manager’s Office prepare a five year financial forecast. This document serves as a strategic budgeting and policy development tool for the Executive Leadership Team and City Council. To view these documents, click here.