Traffic Concerns


Traffic Complaints should be about one of the following:

  • Abandoned or Junk Vehicles
  • Parking Violations
  • Stop Sign or Red Light Violations
  • Speeding or Racing Issues

Please note:

Potholes and other streets repairs are NOT police-related traffic issues. Please direct those questions and concerns to the City of New Braunfels Public Works Department.

Email the NBPD Traffic Unit

Please be sure to fully describe the issue you are having, the location of the issue, times of day when the issue is happening, or any other pertinent information so that officers can follow up on your complaint.