- Communications & Community Engagement
Communications & Community Engagement
NB City University
Get a peek behind the walls of City Hall during this 8-week session that goes in depth into the inner-workings of your city government.
Go here to read about the special events happening throughout the City of New Braunfels such as Wassailfest, Wein & Saengerfest and more!
Jenna VinsonDirector of Communications & Community EngagementPhone: (830) 221-4283
David FergusonCommunications ManagerPhone: (830) 221-4134
Sarah ParsonsCreative Marketing CoordinatorPhone: (830) 221-4354
Alex HartmanDigital Strategies CoordinatorPhone: (830) 221-4289
Calee JaskulaSpecial Events CoordinatorPhone: (830) 221-4277
Be a valuable resource for all City departments and help each department achieve its goals through communication. Provide accurate, relevant, and valuable information to all stakeholders and target audiences in a timely manner and through strategic and deliberate methods.
To tell the City story in a meaningful way to both internal and external audiences.
- Be a trusted and sought-out resource for media outlets.
- Strive for an increased level of transparency.
- Respond to both internal and external requests in a timely manner.
- Centralize communications activities to create a full service, in-house marketing, and public relations agency.
- Speak as one voice.
- Be a valued asset for all departments regardless of size or need.
- Practice excellent customer service and ensure all requests are completed with a high degree of quality, creativity, and professionalism.
- Be strategic with communications formats and mediums to ensure effectiveness.
- Engage the community in decision-making processes to make better-informed decisions and create a sense of buy-in and ownership.
- Value our internal audience as much as our external audience.