Doing Business with the City of New Braunfels
The Purchasing Division is required to follow purchasing laws outlined in Chapters 252 and 271 of the Local Government Code as well as the City of New Braunfels' Procurement Manual.
Prospective vendors are encouraged to make appointments with the departments that may utilize your goods or services. To speak with Purchasing, vendors may visit the Purchasing Office during normal business hours. Please call 830-221-4389 to schedule an appointment.
Location: 550 Landa St. New Braunfels, TX 78130
Receiving Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Information to prepare:
- Brochures/information about your business
- Cooperative membership information, such as:
- Choice Partners
- OMNIA Partners
- HUB Information
If you have questions regarding any specific solicitation posted by us on Texas Bid Systems Online or the City Website, please email the Purchasing Division.
Click here to view our vendor flyer.
Texas Purchasing Group
The City of New Braunfels has partnered with BidNet Direct as part of the Texas Purchasing Group for its e-procurement and will post bid opportunities to this site. As a vendor, you can register with the Texas Purchasing Group and be sure that you see all available bids and opportunities.
The City of New Braunfels looks forward to providing you with more bid information and simplifying the entire bid, proposal, and quote processes for everyone involved. We appreciate your cooperation and welcome your participation. If you need help registering, please call the Texas Purchasing Group support department at 800-835-4603 (option 2).
- By selecting automatic bid notification, your company will receive emails once the City of New Braunfels has a bid opportunity that matches your company’s business. In addition, the site handles ITB’s, RFPs, and RFQs for other member governmental agencies, districts & authorities throughout Texas.
- You can register for LIMITED ACCESS which is free and gives you access to the website to check for bids on your own;
- PURCHASING GROUPS ACCESS for a fee which will send you an email notification for commodities you select with the Purchasing Groups geographic area when bids, addendum, and other bid communications are posted;
- the last option is the STATEWIDE BIDS ACCESS for an additional fee which will send email notifications for applicable commodities Statewide.
To view active solicitations, click here. This site is not supported with the vendor registration and does not provide notices.
Competitive sealed bids/proposals must be submitted by the date and time noted. Proposals shall include all specified items in the section and be submitted electronically through Texas Purchasing Group or placed in an envelope, sealed and clearly identified on outside as a Proposal to Owner, with Proposer’s name and address, and project name. Failure to submit Proposal in this manner may subject Proposer to disqualification. Proposal may be mailed or delivered (in person or by Express Mail or delivery service) to:
Late bids/proposals will not be accepted for any reason and will be returned unopened. Sealed bids are publicly opened at a date, time, and location specified in the bid documents. Tabulations of sealed bids are normally available the day following the bid opening and may be obtained by accessing the City’s Purchasing Web page or calling the Purchasing Division at 830-221-4389. Sealed proposals are opened in a manner that avoids disclosure of the contents to competing offers and keeps the proposals confidential during negotiations.
The following links will provide additional purchasing information:
Please contact the Purchasing division with questions.