Winning communities in each size category will receive a grant from H-E-B. That grant will be put towards Callen’s Castle All-Abilities Park that is in the fundraising stage of its development. Click here for information on Callen's Castle All-Abilities Park.
You can contribute in the following ways:
- Sign up on the website www.ittcommunitychallenge.com
- Record your health-related activities using the Fitness Tracker.
- Utilize the Weight Tracker to track your weight weekly.
- Take a Healthy Selfie whenever you're eating healthy, or participating in a physical activity.
- Learn about healthy living.
- Participate in the FREE activities listed below.
How about a little healthy competition? Help New Braunfels win the It’s Time Texas Community Challenge! Get outdoors and snap a healthy selfie at each of the parks and trails listed in the challenge, upload them to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtags #CommunityChallenge & #NBParksandRec from February 1st – February 28th. Participants who complete the 2017 Fit February Healthy Selfie Challenge will be entered to win a healthy living swag bag! Details coming soon!