Deferred Disposition Options

You may only request for Deferred Disposition for the following violations by mail or in person:

All other violations, you must appear in court or contact the court by phone for further instructions, (830) 221-4180.
1. Fail to maintain financial responsibility (no insurance)
2. Speeding
3. Speeding in a school zone

  • Forms and Instructions are linked under deferred disposition to the left, please choose the correct link for your violation.